We’re here to provide you with more information or help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Dow Chemical’s ACULYN™ 88 Rheology Modifier is a go-to multifunctional thickener for a range of applications. Among its many functions, it helps enhance texture, provides suspension for pigments, can help adjust flow properties and stabilize formulations. It also offers excellent skin feel with low tack, and can help create a smooth honey-like texture, spreading and flow to formulations. When used in gel formulations, it suspends bubbles and provides excellent clarity. ACULYN™ 88 thickens upon neutralization, and is highly compatible with surfactants and solvents, making it an efficient and easy to use thickening solution.
We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Applications, Benefits & Characteristics
- Hand sanitizers
- Shampoos & conditioning shampoos
- Hair gels
- Shower gels & body washes
- Hair serums
- Suspension of silicones and silicone emulsion
- Surfactant and solvent compatibility
- Excellent clarity
- Effective at pH 4-12, depending on the formulation
- Film former
- Polymeric emulsifier
- Suspension of particulates including beads, pigments and pearlizing agents
- Liquid or 29% solid
- Cold processable
- Water soluble