We’re here to provide you with more information or help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Consumers of every age want young-looking, full-bodied hair with healthy-looking shine and silky-soft feel.
This innovative silicone polyether microemulsion can be used in standard, sulfate-free and clear shampoos, as well as leave-in conditioners, to deliver a unique combination of protection benefits without sacrificing hair volume.
We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Applications, Benefits & Characteristics
- Sulfate free shampoo
- Leave-in conditioner
- Increase the fullness of thin, tired-looking hair
- Repair dull, dry hair
- Protect color-treated hair
- Enhance hair shine
- Does not contain ingredients of animal origin (Suitable for Vegan)
- This product has not been tested on animals by or on behalf of Dow Chemical
- Based on our knowledge available at this time, Dow does not expect this product to be classified as nanomaterial*
- To the best of our knowledge this product complies with California Prop 65*
- INCI Name: PEG-7 Dimethicone (and) Laureth-7 (and) Polysorbate 20
- Appearance: colorless to pale yellow
- Emulsion type: non-ionic microemulsion
- Silicone level: approx.30%
- Use level: 1.0-5.0% (0.3-1.5% of silicone)