We’re here to provide you with more information or help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
DEXCARE™ CD-1 Polymer: A natural formulation to enhance the natural beauty
Easily processed cold or hot, this highly effective, biodegradable deposition aid offers unique performance conditioning benefits for shampoos.
Used in combination with benefit agents such as silicones or natural oils, DEXCARE™ CD-1 Polymer allows for increased versatility and improves the natural content of formulations. Always focusing on implementing and protecting natural elements, dextran is made from fermented sucrose and is non-GMO, vegan, REACH compliant and made without animal testing. A natural solution to complement haircare products.
|SKU||Product Name||Supplied By||Package Type||Weight||Price (UOM)||Price (Package)|
|2047958||DEXCARE CD-1 POLYMER 22.4KG PLASTIC JERRYCAN||DOW||PLASTIC JERRYCAN||22.40 kgs||--||
|2047955||DEXCARE CD-1 POLYMER 233KG STEEL DRUM||DOW||STEEL DRUM||233.00 kgs||--||
Applications, Benefits & Characteristics
- Renewable raw material
- Sustainable deposition aid for silicones and natural oils
- Deposition aid for benefit agents for hair
- Enhanced wet combing with silicones and natural oils
- Enhanced dry combing with silicones
- Reduced friction with silicones
- Improved sensory benefits with silicones
- Can be formulated into opaque and clear shampoos
- No silicone build-up on hair
- Appearance- clear to light brown liquid
- Viscosity at 25°C (77°F)- <2000cp
- pH, 2% solution- 5-7
- Solids 36-40%
- Nitrogen (on active) 1.3-1.9%
- Preservative- Phenoxyethanol
- Biodegradability- Inherent ultimate biodegradability with pre-adaptation according to OECD 302B test guidelines