We’re here to provide you with more information or help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
When it comes to personal cleansing products, consumers want to see bubbles and beads, assuring them a buoyant, effective product for the best clean possible. Formulators need a product that delivers excellent suspension, while at the same time enabling crystal clear formulations.
Give consumers what they desire with ACULYN™ Excel Rheology Modifier, a suspension aid that helps provide consumer multi-functional cleansing systems performing over a pH range from 4 and above while delivering optimized transparency for slightly acidic formulations.
Hold particles in place
With a smooth flow and clear formulation, ACULYN™ Excel is a versatile ingredient that delivers suspension and clarity. The ingredient is compatible and efficient with a variety of systems including mild, sulfate-free surfactants. The versatility of ACULYN™ Excel allows formulators to utilize its suspending and thickening properties in multiple applications.
Don't let a low pH affect suspending properties
Effective over a broad pH range from 3 to 11, ACULYN™ Excel holds bubbles in place throughout the system even in the more challenging low pH values, all while retaining its transparent properties so consumer can see exactly what's being suspended.
We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Applications, Benefits & Characteristics
- Body washes and exfoliating body washes
- Facial washes and exfoliating facial cleansers
- Liquid hand soaps
- Shampoos and conditioning shampoos
- Sulfate-free cleansing formulations
- Mild cleansing formulations
- Skin Care lotions and serums
- Efficient at suspending both beads and bubbles at low pH values
- Offers a smooth flow
- Compatible and efficient with a variety of surfactants including mild surfactants
- Compatible with typical ingredients used in cleansing formulations
- Exhibits clear formulations
- Efficient at thickening and suspending in sulfate-free surfactant systems
- Effective over a broad pH range from 3 to 11
- INCI Name: Acrylates Copolymer
- Appearance: White low viscosity emulsion
- Ionic Nature: Anionic
- Active matter: 30-32%
- pH: 3.0-4.0