We’re here to provide you with more information or help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
AKYPO® FOAM LM 25 is an anionic surfactant that offers all the properties required for ultra-mild cleansing products.
The new AKYPO® FOAM LM 25 Potassium Laureth-4 Carboxylate was developed with the aim of obtaining a special texture. The product has been designed to achieve a luxurious foam, with a very small bubble size and high foam consistency. Despite being an anionic surfactant, it is gentle on the skin and eyes. When used as a secondary surfactant, it reduces irritation and improves the foam quality of the formulation.
We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Applications, Grades & Characteristics
- Face & body liquid soaps
- Shampoo, sulfate-free, creamy & soft, rich foam
- Surfactant systems
- Shower gel, shower cream
- Ultra-mild shaving cream
- Ultra-mild surfactant
- High concentration ≈60%
- Soft & creamy foam texture
- Micro-bubble size
- Clear formulations
- Easy to thicken
- Flowable gel
- No influence of pH on formula viscosity
- INCI Name: Potassium Laureth-4 Carboxylate
- Chemical family: Polyoxyethylene alkylether carboxylates
- Appearance: Colourless to pale yellowish flowable paste
- Usage levels: starting at 1%
- Active matter: 35-39%
- pH range: 10,0 – 13,0
- ISO 16128: 0.65 Natural Origin index
- Halal compliance