We’re here to provide you with more information or help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
OLIVEM® 400 series by Hallstar Beauty, (Olivem® 400, Olivem® 450 and preservative-free Olivem® 460) is a group of extremely mild, olive-based surfactants designed with varying active concentrations (36%, 50% and 60%).
They create a rich and creamy foam and have a highly emollient feel after rinse-off.
The Olivem® 400 series helps protect skin’s hydrolipidic film and reduces the final irritation index of the formulation.
We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Applications, Benefits & Characteristics
- Shaving products
- Hair care
- Wet wipes
- Baby care
- Men care
- Mild anionic surfactants
- Soluble in water and alcohols
- Compatible within pH 3-12
- Compatible with gums, gelling agents and surfactants
- High biodegradability
- Olivem® 460 – preservative free
- HLB 16-18
- Suitable for cold process
- Recommended dosage:
- Primary sufactant: 1 – 8%
- Secondary surfactant: 8 – 18%
- Global regulatory compliance
- INCI Name: Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate Clear Liquid
- Ionic Character: Anionic
- Natural Origin Index of 0.8 for Olivem® 400 and 0.66 for Olivem® 460 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.