We’re here to provide you with more information or help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Drawing from hallstar’s deep expertise in olive oil chemistry, Olivem® 1000 is derived from a complex combination of fatty acids that are chemically similar to the composition of the hydrolipidic film of the skin.
Olivem® 1000 has the ability to generate liquid crystal structures, making it an ideal biomimetic ingredient in terms of composition and structure for use in a very wide range of applications.
We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Applications, Grades & Characteristics
- After Sun Skin Care
- Daily Wear Sun Care
- Eye Area Color Cosmetics
- Facial Cleansers
- Facial Color Cosmetics
- Facial Skin Care
- Hair Conditioners
- Hand & Body Care
- Nail Care
- Emulsifying agent (O/W)
- Plant derived / vegetal based
- Biomimetic ingredient
- Sensorial versatility
- Clinically-proven delivery of active ingredients
- Protective effect
- Preserve microbial diversity
- Moisturizing agent
- INCI: Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate
- China approved
- Solvent-free manufacturing and preservative free
- Ivory flakes (non-sticky, easy to handle)
- Recommended concentration: 0.5-5%
- pH of stability: 4.5-8.0
- Melting point: 65-75°C