We’re here to provide you with more information or help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Discovers our nature derived* ingredient, Satiagel™ VPC 614 a unique KAPPA Carrageenan, a natural high gelling agent that create brittle solid gel when combining with salt.
Depending on the type and concentration of salt used, you can create semi solid-to-solid gel (Jell-OTM like).
Thanks to Cargill’s expertise, discover how to play in combination with the other carrageenans to enter a new world of texture.
*100% nature derived
We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Applications, Grades & Characteristics
- Skin care
- Face Mask
- Solid Cosmetics
- High gelling agent
- High Transparency
- Fresh sensory
- Smooth film forming
- Sustainability :
- 100% nature derived (ISO 16128)
- Sourced through the Red Seaweed PromiseTM
- Readily Biodegradable (OECD 301)
- Good for the communities that cultivated the red seaweed
- Good to preserve the marine environment
- Cosmos approved
- Vegan suitable by vegan.org standards
- Halal & Kosher certified by competent organizations
- INCI : Carrageenan/ Chondrus
- Appearance: Powder form
- Charge : anionic
- Warm processable (70°C)
- pH range : 5-9
- Dose of use : 0.1-2.5%