We’re here to provide you with more information or help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine – glycerin free. Cola®Teric CBS-HP is a glycerin-free amphoteric surfactant in the sultaine class. Cola®Teric CBS-HP exhibits outstanding surface activity, wetting, foaming, and compatibility in a wide variety of applications. Due to its amphoteric nature, Cola®Teric CBS-HP is compatible with cationic, anionic, and nonionic surfactants. The compatibility and stability of formulations containing Cola®Teric CBS-HP are maintained over a broad pH range.
Cola®Teric CBS-HP is free of processing aids and preservatives, allowing greater formulator flexibility for all type of cleansing formulations. Cola®Teric CBS-HP also displays greater hydrotroping properties than Betaines to deliver extra clarity in household and personal care formulas.
More natural raw materials are used in the manufacture of Cola®Teric cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine than other leading brands. For formulators interested in making their product more eco-friendly, Cola®Teric sultaines offer greener and more sustainable characteristics.
We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Applications, Benefits & Characteristics
- Shampoos, bath gels, body washes
- Liquid hand soaps
- Towelettes for personal care
- Transportation washes
- High foaming amphoteric surfactant derived from fatty acids
- Mild on skin and eyes
- High electrolyte tolerance
- Compatible with a broad surfactant rangeDevelops higher viscosity than the triglyceride-based Cola®Teric CBS
- No preservatives
- Great Synergy with EO-Free and Sulfate-free anionic surfactant like Suga® Nate 160 NC and Poly Suga® Nate P NC from Colonial Chemical
- INCI Name: Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
- Clear yellow liquid
- Ionic character : amphoteric
- Solids : 48.0 – 50.0%
- Typical use level: 1 – 10%