We’re here to provide you with more information or help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Cola®Teric BBS is a mild surfactant from Babassu Oil, a sustainably grown and harvested oil from Brazil. Cola®Teric BBS offers enhanced foaming and viscosity-building properties compared to traditional Coconut or Palm Kernel products. Cola®Teric BBS has a high active content and is supplied preservative-free.
We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Applications, Grades & Characteristics
- Luxury shampoos
- Body washes
- Facial cleansers
- Sustainable products
- Formulations with high bio-based content
- Sustainably derived from Brazilian babassu oil
- Better foam, feel, and viscosity building than standard coconut betaine or sultaine
- Globally accepted
- No Prop 65 components
- INCI Name: Babassuamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
- Clear Liquid
- Ionic Character: Amphoteric