We’re here to provide you with more information or help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
BioEstolide™ is a revolutionary new bio-based emollient that offers enhanced stability, exceptional moisturization characteristics and a light, satiny feel. BioEstolides™ bridge the gap between sustainability and performance providing the personal care market with a safe non-toxic product that is made from natural oils, gentle on the skin, biodegradable and yet still offers enhanced oxidative and thermal stability. That allows BioEstolides™ to significantly outlast other products without the need for preservatives.
We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Applications, Benefits & Characteristics
- Emollient - hydrate, soften and smooth the skin surface without leaving an oily residue on the skin
- Solvent - dissolve ingredients so that they can mix together and function properly and achieve the proper consistency of finished products.
- Thickening Agent - functions as a thickening agent in personal care formulations to enhance the consistency, viscosity and volume of personal care products.
- Sensory Enhancer - has the advantage of not leaving a greasy residue on the skin and provides a luxurious sensory experience.
- Stable - provide excellent oxidative and hydrolytic stability properties and provide a considerably longer shelf life than other natural or naturally derived oils.
- Non-toxic - are considered non-toxic and non-comedogenic.
- Outstanding moisturization benefits
- Unique lubricious feel
- Improves skin barrier function
- Delivers superior hydrating properties
- Dry feel and fast absorption
- Non-GMO & animal cruelty-free
- Reduces coefficient of friction on hair
- It Imparts a satiny, smooth sensory feel
- Provides sheen and moisture retention
- Eco-friendly, natural, sustainable
- Non-oily, non-tacky, elegant skin feel
- Moisturizing, softening and conditioning effects
- Low odor and color
- Superior oxidative stability
- Improved structural integrity in stick formulations
- Allows for higher pigment loading, enhancing color intensity